Thursday, September 16, 2010

Making Inroads in Florida

When I do my creative things in a vacuum, my interest in the work definitely wains. I need a push from the outside to find my way back to the enjoyment I derive from seeing the colors exploding on my screen. Sometimes those colors are a discordant scream, while other hues gently caress the visual sense. My crayon box is huge, but I am certainly drawn to particular sets that I use over and over.

The other day, I got a push that was the direct result of my page on Facebook, The Fractal Art of Madelon Wilson. I'm not sure if you need a Facebook account to view the page. Give it a try and see if it works for you. My cousin sent me a message, on Facebook, asking how she could get some of these. There is nothing like a bit of eager appreciation to fluff up the ego and the desire to get the artwork out there.


We're trading art for massage right now, and she knows a decorator. I gave her some business cards and emailed her a link to my Renderosity gallery.

Now it's back to work on those prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers